eliot-general

[Eliot-general] good morning; eliot crashes on load saved game

From: Christopher David Ramos
Subject: [Eliot-general] good morning; eliot crashes on load saved game
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:33:04 -0500

Good day,

I wanted to report that Eliot is unable to load a saved game. I am
running Mac OS 10.11.2 and Eliot 2.1.

Eliot crashes immediately after attempting load a saved game file. This
is true when using load auto save option as well.

If you would like the saved game file, I would be happy to provide it.

Sincerely,

--
Christopher David Ramos
www.paxperscientiam.com