elyxer-users

[eLyXer-users] Re: announce: template to write Ph.D. theses with LyX

From: Julio Rojas
Subject: [eLyXer-users] Re: announce: template to write Ph.D. theses with LyX
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:06:47 +0100

Yeah Alex, you are right. What I wanted to say is that math macros are
not recognized and equations give errors as a consequence. Images for
equations are rendered but they are not included in the resulting HTML
document. This, at least, is what I would like to see. Well, this and
the possibility of sending notes to the end of the document.

BTW, most documents I need to convert have this format, notes to the
end. In economics is quite common.

Thanks for the good job.
Julio Rojas
address@hidden