elyxer-users

Re: [eLyXer-users] Indented, color-coded Code Samples with eLyXer

From: Jack Desert
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Indented, color-coded Code Samples with eLyXer
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 09:45:17 -0400

Alex,

Thanks for your help in figuring this out. Had I known that browsers
normally interpret <pre> tags as "whitespace: pre;", I might have
realized my blunder sooner.

(Enter embarrassing moment)...I was actually using the LyXHtml
converter instead of eLyXer and I didn't know it. (LyXHtml wraps
LyX-Code in <div class="lyx_code_item">, whereas eLyXer wraps it in
<pre class='LyX-Code'>.)

 Once I swapped over to eLyXer (which I thought I was already using),
Firefox displayed the indentation beautifully. My apologies for the
mixup on my end.

So I spent a few minutes to get all my LyX converter paths set up and
clearly labeled in my LyX export menu:

  Export as:
    - LyXHtml
    - Html (eLyXer)
    - LyXBlogger (via LyXHtml)
    - LyXBlogger (via eLyXer)

And for now I'm leaving in the footers that say:

  Document generated by eLyXer 1.2.3 (2011-08-31) on 2012-05-19T08:36:46.660515

Jack