[Emacs-devel] Emacs move

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Emacs-devel] Emacs move
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:59:43 -0700

Thanks for all of your help during this move, it has now been completed.

Some of your accounts have still not been setup correctly, if I haven't
got them by this weekend, you've probably dropped off my radar.  Please
remind me.

For information on how to access your repository, please look at
http://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html#CVS

There are a few clever scripts floating around for changing the root of
an already checked-out repository to a new one.  If you know of one that
works, please post it and cc: me so I can give it to others.

Please send any questions you have to address@hidden

Good hacking.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."