Can we setup CVSup on subversions?

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Can we setup CVSup on subversions?
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:05:38 -0700

I ask because my link is a 28.8 modem, and for some reason, Kerberos V
connections have always been ABYSMALLY slow between my machine and the
gnu.org domain.  cvs updating Emacs typically takes a half an hour.

I used to rsync the CVS log files over, because that made diff'ing and
pulling of back revs a possibility.  But nowadays, "cvs diff" is so
slow that it's not really practical until I'm desperate.

I would be happy to do the admin work myself, given a shell account.
I just finished setting it up for our main cvs server at work; it was
quite simple and is working great.

Thanks,
  John