change to query-replace-read-args

From: Colin Walters
Subject: change to query-replace-read-args
Date: 22 Mar 2002 02:04:40 -0500

What is the rationale behind the following change?

2001-12-30  Richard M. Stallman  <address@hidden>

        * replace.el (query-replace-read-args): Immediate error if read-only.

This breaks ibuffer's multi-buffer query replace functionality, as it
uses `query-replace-read-args' to get the arguments, but the ibuffer
buffer itself is read-only.  Admittedly `query-replace-read-args' is
somewhat buried in the internals of replace.el, but if I can use it I'd
like to.