Re: Emacs mode for GDB - 2 questions

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Emacs mode for GDB - 2 questions
Date: 31 May 2002 02:33:03 +0900

> For inactive menu items, we recently switched from graying them out
> to using different colors, on displays which support color.
>
> Maybe we should do this in GDB mode (and maybe also in the toolbar).
> What do people think?

Actually, the tool-bar/image greying-out already uses real `greyed
colors' instead of a stipple like the menu-code used to (I'm not sure
the exact algorithm it uses, but it basically seems to reduce the
brightness/saturation of all the colors in a disabled icon).

-Miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff