Re: movemail re-write [was Re: TODO additions]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: movemail re-write [was Re: TODO additions]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:32:44 -0500

    I didn't gather from this thread what "the code we need" is.  It seems
    to me you're looking for doing proper locking in movemail, and that is
    code I've already written for the XEmacs movemail.

Yes, that's the overall goal.  Dave Love has looked at it in more
detail and has made more specific suggestions for what the goal should
be.