Re: Problems with info (emacs version)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Problems with info (emacs version)
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:58:24 -0500 (CDT)

Simon Josefsson wrote:

   Hm.  I frequently yank text from info, and the invisible property does
   not seem to be stripped.  To test, I yank part of info dir buffer:

   GNU utilities
   * idn: (libidn)Invoking idn.                       Command line interface to
GNU Libidn.

   The first line looks bold in this buffer.  The last line looks like "*
   idn Command ...".  Same if I yank to *scratch*.  When I send this mail
   it will changed into "* idn: (libidn)Invoking idn.  Command ...".

   This is with Gnus and message, but I tried M-x mail too and it behaved
   the same.

That is because that text is *not* invisible, but displayed as
whitespace.  Does message-mode really warn about that?

Sincerely,

Luc.