address@hidden: RE: solaris]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: RE: solaris]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:55:40 -0400

Can anyone help him debug this?  Did we already put a fix into RC?

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: RE: solaris
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:54:32 -0500

        Ok so I downloaded emacs-21.3 and now am getting the following:

make: Warning: Infinite loop: Target `../lwlib/liblw.a' depends on itself
cd ../lwlib/; make        CC='gcc' CFLAGS='-g -O2' MAKE='make'
"C_SWITCH_X_SITE="     "C_SWITCH_X_MACHINE="
"C_SWITCH_X_SYSTEM=-I/usr/dt/include"     "C_SWITCH_SITE="
"C_SWITCH_MACHINE="     "C_SWITCH_SYSTEM="
touch stamp-oldxmenu