Re: emacs floating point error during dump?

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: emacs floating point error during dump?
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 20:51:36 -0500 (CDT)

Miles Bader wrote:

   Anyone else see this when compiling CVS emacs?

      LC_ALL=C ./temacs -batch -l loadup dump
      emacs: Invalid hash table rehash size: 5.30239915e-315
      make[1]: *** [emacs] Error 1

   -Miles

No, I just bootstrapped without any problems.  I have LANG set to
en_US.ISO-8859-1, but that should not make any difference (I guess).
There was a problem with bootstrapping a little while ago, which I
fixed in the meantime, but that had nothing to do with hash tables.
(It was a typo in display.texi).

Sincerely,

Luc.