Re: CC Mode 5.30.1 (Message); new cc-awk mode indentation wrong after ++

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: CC Mode 5.30.1 (Message); new cc-awk mode indentation wrong after ++
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:36:53 -0400

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 11:41:55AM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> There's really no hurry to install this patch as long as it
> gets installed reasonably soon.

Yeah, and it only happens on rare occasions anyway.  The only reason I
noticed it was that I was having so much fun with the new mode that I went
and reindented some of my awk files and did a diff against the old
hand-indented versions -- and those one or two lines were the only
differences (well actually the new mode _also_ cleans up backslash line
continuations nicely, something I never bothered to do by hand)!

In `normal' use, I think I probably wouldn't have encountered it for a long
time; I'm happy to wait for a new CC release.

-Miles
--
Saa, shall we dance?  (from a dance-class advertisement)