Re: session management restores Emacs twice

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: session management restores Emacs twice
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:30:35 -0400

    I am using GTK2 version of Emacs in gnome-session (wm metacity).

    Emacs session is saved correctly (but metacity complains about
    improper session management implementation).

    While restoring session during next login, Emacs is started twice.

    The same behavior occur for KDE session, too.

I don't know how these things work--is there any chance you or someone
can figure out what is wrong in the information that Emacs sends?