Re: [patch] add interactive browse of revisions from vc *Annotate* buffe

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [patch] add interactive browse of revisions from vc *Annotate* buffers
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:55:06 -0500

    >     What about N, P, and A ?  They do not conflict with any commands in
view mode.

    > In a view-mode buffer it is reasonable to use them.
    > Do you mean upper case letters, or lower case?

    I meant the upper case letters -- I think that the effect and
    potentially long time to execute these commands justify NOT to have
    them bound to a lower case key.

I see View mode already defines some upper case letters.
So it seems ok for a modified version of View mode, which this is,
to define some more upper case letters.