Re: Emacs Explorer?

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: Emacs Explorer?
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:50:19 +0200

"Jan D." <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure I follow.  You extend the region with mouse-3 in Emacs,
> so dragging would not enter into it.

I guess that many people use dragging to select a region.  At least, I
almost always do it that way.  Especially since "double-click
dragging" allows me to select words and "triple-click dragging" allows
me to select lines.

(Double-click dragging means to press, then release, then press again
the mouse1 in quick succession.  Then move the mouse while the mouse
button is pressed.  Then, release the mouse button.)

Kai