Re: Syncing Gnus with Emacs and back

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Syncing Gnus with Emacs and back
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:26:28 +0900

Reiner Steib <address@hidden> writes:
> I saw that you have synced my recent changes from Gnus to Emacs, but
> Juri's recent changes in emacs/man/gnus.texi haven't made it from
> Emacs to Gnus (v5-10 and trunk).

I do Emacs->Gnus less often (than Gnus->Emacs) because it tends to
require more manual work.

By default I sync about once a week.  I also try to follow any Gnus
threads on the mailing lists and make sure any changes being discussed
are kept more up-to-date (so say 1-2 days delay for "topical" changes).

> There are also some changes in v5-10/texi/ that are not yet synced to
> the Gnus trunk and to emacs/man.  (Sorry to bother you in case you are
> already aware of it.)

Ok, I've synced up everything I know about.  If there's anything still
missing, let me know (that would probably mean I messed up resolving a
conflict or something).

Thanks,

-Miles