Re: nnrss not compatible with www.onlamp.com

From: linux.se [project]
Subject: Re: nnrss not compatible with www.onlamp.com
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:13:03 +0100

address@hidden (Mark A. Hershberger) writes:
[...]
> When I install something for emacs, and it isn't debian-ized, yet, I
> put it in my ~/.elisp directory (which is at the front of my
> load-path).

This is the approach I used.

> Alternatively, you can use the debian package that I created.  Add the
> following to your /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
>     deb http://mah.everybody.org/debian/ unstable .
>
> After updating, you should be able to install "xml-el".
>
> If this is useful, then I'll have it build nightly.

Thanks for the very kind offer and taking time to package it up! I
will stay with the xml.el in load-path untill the official one catches
up, so dont bother your CPU-cycles with the xml-el.deb for my sake. :)

.h

--
Henrik Holmboe, Stockholm, Sweden
<http://henrik.holmboe.se/contact/>