Re: Strange text scrolling with Emacs + GTK

From: Sebastien Kirche
Subject: Re: Strange text scrolling with Emacs + GTK
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:28:12 +0100

Le 15 Dec 2004, Kim F. Storm a formulé :

> what do you mean by "carefully scroll" ?
>
> Scrolling typically jumps several lines, and clicking on the scroll
> down arrow scrolls one line ok.
>
> I'm using:
>
> GNU Emacs 21.3.50.169 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of
> 2004-12-15

I have also noticed it.

One can see that weird first line  scroll by using scroll bars slowly, not to
scroll too  fast (i suppose  it is what  Jan calls carefull scroll)  but one
line at a time.

I  use currently  a  2004-11-12  checkout compiled  with  gtk toolkit.  I'll
checkout a fresh one tonight to see it is still there.

Sébastien Kirche