Re: Strange text scrolling with Emacs + GTK

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Strange text scrolling with Emacs + GTK
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:46:51 +0100

Robert J. Chassell wrote:

Instead, I exercised a different bug:  the second click on the scroll
bar down arrow did nothing ... nor did the sixth.

Hmm ... I just reproduced the first bug in this *mail* buffer in which
I am composing this message.  This is my regular Emacs, based on the
build of 2004-12-12, which evaluates a .emacs file that is over 200
kilobytes.  Since I never click on a scroll bar arrow, I have never
seen the bug before.

It is strange that nobody has seen it, AFAIK it has been there ever since GTK scroll bars where introduced. I've checked in a fix.

Thanks,

   Jan D.