Re: font-lock-comment-delimiter-face

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: font-lock-comment-delimiter-face
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 20:25:01 -0400

    Taking a second look at the idea I can't help feeling like it's the wrong
    solution.  Basically, nobody has ever requested for comment-delimiters to be
    hilighted differently than the comment body, so we're adding a feature that
    nobody asked for (and this, one-year into a feature freeze).

I want this, and I want it badly.  It is hard to read comments in red
on a tty.  However, highlighting the comment delimiters in red on a
tty is fine.