Re: ChangeLog problems

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: ChangeLog problems
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 19:42:59 +0200

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

> Since the latest changelog entry for the synching with Tramp, I got
> problems with the ChangeLog.  I am not sure what to do about them:

[...]

This entry was inserted by me. Locally, I don't use any coding system,
so the local setting from the file (iso-2022-7bit) should be active.
No problems here.

Maybe the following line by my entry could be the problem:

        `buffer-auto-save-file-name' to ?\600 as fallback solution.

You could try to remove this line, and see whether the problem
disappears? If yes, I will modify the string.

Best regards, Michael.