Re: More bugs in Custom themes

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: More bugs in Custom themes
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 08:33:46 -0400

    Custom themes would be a completely new complex feature, not a bug
    fix:

They ARE a new feature.  This feature is already in Emacs, it is
important, and I will not stand for giving up on it.  That is the
wrong attitude.

Would you please work on fixing this?  Otherwise we will have to wait
till I have time to do it.  You have been doing great so far, whenever
you decide to fix something rather than say it can't be done.

    The implementation, once ready, will need thorough testing (people writing
    and using themes).  It is impossible to guarantee a time table.

I'm not asking for a guarantee, or a time table.  I'm just asking
someone to fix this feature to work.