Re: More bugs in Custom themes

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: More bugs in Custom themes
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 00:35:30 -0400

      The Themes code
    needs to be rewritten using a proper conflict resolution algorithm and
    a proper design.

"A proper design" doesn't identify a specific problem I could address,
but I think we already discussed the proper conflict resolution
method.  What I suggested was that the themes are listed in an order,
and later themes override earlier themes.  Disabling any of the themes
works by getting rid of all of them, then reloading the ones that
remain enabled.  You've already got the function which turns them all
off.

If you think it would be hard to write this, could you tell me which
functions deal with this part of things?  Then I will try.