Re: Patch: Follow convention for reading with the minibuffer.

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: Patch: Follow convention for reading with the minibuffer.
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:52:46 +0200

Emilio Lopes <address@hidden> writes:

> Here's my second take on this.  Someone please check this patch before
> actually committing!  It's too easy to make an error when doing such
> kind of changes.

Thanks, I installed this patch (including the subsequent change you sent
to Richard).

I left aside two changes you had made to docstrings (for which this
convention obviously doesn't apply) and fixed erroneous changes in RMAIL
(typos in the name of a variable).

Also note that your changes used spaces in files that were otherwise
indented with tabs, I reindented those.  We usually use tabs in Emacs
Lisp files.

Cheers,

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | I've become someone else's