Re: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: describe-bindings: ^L, bad order, naming
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 08:28:08 -0600 (CST)

   ??? Strange logic.  If I print the buffer (I admit I never did that;
   is there someone here that did?), why should I care exactly how many
   printed pages will I get?

Not to waste too much paper and not too wind up with too many nearly
blank pages.

   It sounds like you are searching low and high for any argument, no
   matter how feeble, against this idea.  Do you really believe newbies
   will know about C-x C-q and removing the page break?

Of course.  C-x C-q is on the reference card and the meaning of ^L is
self-evident once you have printed off a buffer containing ^L.

Sincerely,

Luc.