Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:33:33 -0500

    Done.  However, the question remains whether we want to add "loaded"
    at all places were it applies: other apropos commands, `C-h v' and
    friends, minibuffer completion and countless others (we will never
    be able to think of all of them).

Probably we should not.  This is not a matter where consistency
is important, because there is no contradiction when one place
says "loaded" and another does not.