Re: ChangeLog for tumme.el

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: ChangeLog for tumme.el
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:37:43 +0100

> tumme.el is lacking ChangeLog entries both for the addition of the
> file, and a +144-37 lines change from yesterday.

With the help of what you and David sent, I am sure I will figure this
out, tonight.

> Another thing: shouldn't the docstring for
> `tumme-copy-with-exif-file-name' be a little less coloquial?

`colloquial', yes. (I had to look that word up) I get the point. There
are probably more docstrings whose colloquiality should be
questioned. :) I will try to make it better.

I guess this particular command's usefulness could be questioned
though. I used it each time I fetch the images from my digital camera,
but maybe it is a command I should only keep a local copy of?