Re: thumbs.el and transparency

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: thumbs.el and transparency
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:14:37 +0100

Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:

> I based my reasoning on an opinion expressed on this thread that
> both packages should exist in Emacs.  But actually I have no opinion
> about this.  Given the choice between a simple thumbnail package and
> more advanced one, I personally would definitely select the latter.

We agree then.

> I think instead of adding all features of thumbs.el to tumme.el it
> is more urgent to make tumme.el more usable, so it would have more
> than one user ;-)

Hehe :) Fair enough. I know there are at least one user more than
myself...

I have made some small changes the last couple of weeks and I think it
is quite easy to use now. At least I don't see that it is harder to
use than thumbs.

I'm still waiting for someone else than me to test the latest stuff
though, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of "action" in this
area. :)

Oh well...