Re: Icon update

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Icon update
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:56:24 +0200

Leon wrote:
This patch works great.

However one of the icon (diropen.xpm) should use the gnome file
manager's icon which is named file-manager.png in the sense that dired
is the file manger in emacs. Otherwise emacs tool-bar looks really
odd. Have a look at this.

There is no stock name for file-manager.png that I can find. Besides, having Gtk+ does not imply having Gnome, so I've restricted stock icons to those defined by Gtk+. gtk-directory is the one used, but I suspect it is only present in later Gtk+ versions (i.e. 2.8 and later). You can change the :stock attribute for that item in tool-bar.el if you really need something else (and then you need to recompile tool-bar.el and Emacs unfortunately).

        Jan D.