Re: Emacs geometry

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Emacs geometry
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:35:27 +0200

Please, someone tell me how many Windows users reposition their task bar to
the *top* of the screen?

I do :), for two reasons:

- Been used to it from how my Gnome was configured by default.
- When I bought an old 21 inch monitor for work ($10), having the
taskbar at the top was better.

I haven't been following this thread so I have no idea what you are
discussing though. If I start emacs with -Q I sometimes get annoyed
(the same with a lot of w32-programs) that the window's top border is
hidden behind Window's taskbar. But I have learnt to live with it. I
do RMB -> Move on the program in the taskbar and move using the arrow
keys.