Re: man page not found

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: man page not found
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 01:17:35 +0200

A Soare <address@hidden> writes:

>>  > It would be better to have a link in order to jump faster with the mouse.
>> If
>>  > not, it is good so.
>>
>> I don't understand your point.  Any link just leads to the page that you're
>> already looking at, doesn't it?
>
> Of course not.
>
> I am on the page 1 or 2 or 8, etc, and in the bottom should be a link
> to page 3.

I believe Nick was talking about the very link we will modify, i.e. the
one in the footer. This one always points to the current page, so it's
no use to bother with it.

I'll install this little modification later today if there's no
objection.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  Libertude,                            |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |        Égalitude,                      |