Re: man page not found

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: man page not found
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 16:28:40 +0200

A Soare <address@hidden> writes:

>> Does the following fix your bug? And is it acceptable?
>>

> What I see is that there is no more a link there. It wouldn't be
> better to convert to the good case?

Well, it's not that easy. The good form cannot be predicted in general.

However, this last line is not in the same format in all man pages (but
it is always to be ignored, as it's a footer), so it may be difficult to
come with another solution.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  Un certain Blaise Pascal              |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |    etc... etc...                       |