Re: CVS is the `released version'

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: CVS is the `released version'
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 00:27:14 -0400

    I think names are almost there. If a package follows a rule/standard
    of making all 'require' in the top level file (file that provides the
    package), we just can search for them to get that list. The real
    problem remains, where do I find them...

That isn't a problem at all.  This issue is part of the discussion
about a detail in a program whose main feature is that it finds
packages.