Re: "development status" on Savannah page

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: "development status" on Savannah page
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:43:43 -0400

> lists the "development status" of Emacs as "0 - Undefined".

> Please can any of the project admins set this to an actual value ("6 -
> Mature", I think). Otherwise I will ask savannah admin to do it.

Done.  License changed to GPLv3 as well.

For the info about branches, I'm not sure how/where to put that info.
I think that we need to extend the savannah interface for that because the
best place to put it is in the "Development tools" section, but there's no
way for me to add any info in there.

        Stefan