Re: bug of display-table & make-glyph-code

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: bug of display-table & make-glyph-code
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:54:18 -0400

    I think we anyway need some backward imcompatible change,
    and require rewriting of old codes that utilize glyph-table.
    And, if so, it seems that deleting glyph-table (and
    create-glyph) is the easiet solution.

It is surely the easiest.  The question is whether the glyph table
feature is still useful.

Based on Stefan's info, I think we can delete it.  Thanks, Stefan, for
investigating.