Re: 23.0.50; MacOS X 10.4: very slow visuals, multi-tty patch suspected

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; MacOS X 10.4: very slow visuals, multi-tty patch suspected
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:50:22 +0900 (JST)

> There's a single specific issue: interactively, Emacs is unusable in
> the Carbon port.  Matsuharu gave a hint for fixing it (see my
> earlier post).  I tried what he said and it didn't work;

It's neither a hint nor a sufficient condition for the Carbon port
with multi-tty to work, but a necessary condition.  Absence of the
necessary condition was enough to show that multi-tty Carbon has not
worked properly since its beginning, i.e., the non-functioning is not
due to the later syncs with the trunk to the multi-tty branch.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden