Re: Status of the bug tracker testbed

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Status of the bug tracker testbed
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:14:59 -0400

> In fact, I read the code and it seems that bzr supports debian
> bug system out of the box.

> Could you create a package for me onto your debbugs install so
> that I can create bug reports and tests bzr code against this
> project/package ?

The Emacs Debbugs is completely open to outsiders, and you can use
"non-existent packages" just fine: Debbugs will warn you that the
package "doesn't exist" but it will work fine (e.g. you can still
select that package on the webpage and do all the normal things).
The only difference is that the package has no associated mailing-list
to which copies of all activity is sent.

So feel free to use the `test' package.  You can look at it:

   http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=test

You can use any other name than `test' of course: even tho you can look
at it, I haven't done anything at all to create it.

        Stefan