Re: Bootstrapping Emacs-23.0.60-trunk newly broken (GNU/Linux, Cygwin)

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: Bootstrapping Emacs-23.0.60-trunk newly broken (GNU/Linux, Cygwin)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:24:26 -0700

    Romain> If there's interest we could add Cygwin and Windows build
    Romain> slaves

If you do add a Windows build slave, would you be sure to announce it
here?  Not so much because I want to follow the Emacs build, but
because I'd like to learn how to use buildbot on Windows, and am
interested in talking to someone who's actually done it.

--
The old graybeards in the Smalltalk world may not seem
relevant, but if you ask them a question about ORM, they have been