Mac OS X crash

From: emacs user
Subject: Mac OS X crash
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:16:00 -0400

Dear developers,

I reported this bug twice before with no response, and I am posting it
again in the hope someone with an interest in Emacs on Mac OS X might
see this.  The bug mentioned in the two reports linked below causes versions
22.2 and 23.0.90 to crash very consistently and quite often for me.
I'd be very glad to do all I can to help debug this.

The original bug reports for the above two emacs versions are at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2008-06/msg00216.html
and
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2008-05/msg00127.html

thanks...

The i’m Talkathon starts 6/24/08.  For now, give amongst yourselves.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnMore_GiveAmongst