Re: [Emacs.app dev]: ghost cursor problem is still there

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: [Emacs.app dev]: ghost cursor problem is still there
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:47:11 -0400

On 23 Aug 2008, at 13:30, Dan Nicolaescu wrote:

+       drawGlyph = 1; // just draw the Glyph
        [FRAME_BACKGROUND_COLOR (f) set];
!
!       NSDisableScreenUpdates ();

Unfortunately this breaks GNUStep:

Not a problem; I have checked in a fix.
Can you let us know how well this works on GNUStep?
Is there a lot of flicker when moving the cursor or in blink-cursor- mode?

 Also please make sure that your log entries are properly formatted:

Like ChangeLog, it should contain the changed function name,

OK, I can do that. I modeled my earlier comments after others in that file, e.g. from 2008-08-01.

Could you explain to me how the ChangeLog and the CVS comments should differ semantically?