Re: [Emacs.app dev]: ghost cursor problem is still there

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: [Emacs.app dev]: ghost cursor problem is still there
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:23:15 -0700

David Reitter <address@hidden> writes:

  > On 23 Aug 2008, at 17:13, Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
  >
  > > AFAIK they should be identical, except for formatting, no need to
  > > indent
  > > the CVS logs with a TAB.
  >
  > Right, and the CVS comment for the ChangeLog is then supposed to
  > contain a third copy of the same info - is that correct?

AFAIK there's no strong rule about that one.
My personal prefererence to check in both the ChangeLog and the change
itself at the same time, so implicitly they will both have the same log
entry, but many people don't do it that way.
I'd guess the explanation is that nobody wants to look at the log for
ChangeLog.