Re: Emacs 22.2.91 pretest

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs 22.2.91 pretest
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:58:36 -0400

>> No, the problem is not with IE, but with users who decide to use it.
> Does anyone actually _decide_ to use IE...?

Depends on whether they are allowed to install an alternative, whether
they know there are alternatives, and whether you consider awareness of
the choice to be a necessary requirement for there to be a decision.

In the case of Drew, the only excuse I could imagine is if he's working
on a machine where he's not allowed to install an alternative.

        Stefan "who has used IE several times in the past, but only ever
                to download PuTTY or Firefox"