Re: Specifying mode in file variables trouble

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Specifying mode in file variables trouble
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 01:49:19 -0400

    - They think using MuMaMo means that they have to learn more.
    - MuMaMo is more complicated and that may mean more trouble
    - Some believe that they might loose control.
    - There is also more code to download since nXhtml is rather large.

These are just worries, imaginary problems.
I don't think we should be very concerned about them.

When people can really try this, then we can see if there
are real problems.