Re: rmailedit can now handle changes in headers.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: rmailedit can now handle changes in headers.
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:32:40 +0900

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>> what is the need behind this feature ? It is not clear to me.
>
> Obviously, editing a mail message should support editing its headers
> as well, don't you think?

Certainly sounds reasonable to me, tho I don't use rmail:

If you present the message for editing without the headers, it would
seem weird -- the user normally sees the headers, and thinks of them as
being part of the message -- but if you include the headers in the
editing buffer, they should be editable...

-Miles

--
Erudition, n. Dust shaken out of a book into an empty skull.