Re: end-of-defun is fubsr.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: end-of-defun is fubsr.
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:57:35 +0900

Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden> writes:
> The doc-string of `end-of-defun' (very nearly) explicitly states that it
> is only for use in languages which have close parentheses at EODs.

Hmm, this doesn't right though, does it?  Surely it's very useful if a
language with definitions ending in "end" handles those commands too
(tho it's more work, so understandable when not implemented).

[I guess it'd be desirable even for extreme languages like python, but
even more difficult]

-Miles

--
XML is like violence.  If it doesn't solve your problem, you're not
using enough of it.