Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs/lisp makefile.w32-in

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs/lisp makefile.w32-in
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 17:51:12 +0200

> From: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:38:47 +0200
> Cc: Emacs developers <address@hidden>
>
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 14:19, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> >        (WINS_BASIC): Remove cedet.
> >        (WINS_CEDET): Add cedet.
>
> But then, cedet is not added to lisp/subdirs.el

Only if you are using cmd.exe as the shell.

Thanks for catching this, I think I fixed this now in CVS.

Btw, I see these errors in bootstrapping current CVS on Windows:

  cedet/srecode/table.el:31:1:Error: Required feature `srecode/loaddefs' was
not provided
  cedet/semantic/analyze/complete.el:33:1:Error: Given parent class
semanticdb-project-database is not a class
  cedet/ede/util.el:29:1:Error: Required feature `ede/loaddefs' was not provided

Do you see those as well?

> BTW, a problem of the current WINS_* setup is that bootstrap-clean
> does not delete the .elc files in cedet/*/*.

I will see what I can do, but first I want to solve the errors above.