Re: CEDET merge

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: CEDET merge
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 16:10:57 -0400

"Eric M. Ludlam" <address@hidden> writes:

> Short term, you could get the templates from CEDET CVS in
> cedet/srecode/templates and cedet/ede/templates and place them in
> equivalent locations just under srecode.el and ede.el to get past this
> until there is a home for SRecode Templates in Emacs.

I've added the SRecode templates to etc/srecode.

Building in EDE should now work---provided Semantic is enabled from the
start.  We still need to provide a way for SRecode to call Semantic to
parse the template buffer, when Semantic is not currently enabled (this
functionality will be useful for other parts of Emacs too).