Re: Emacs 23.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) - build failed

From: Florent Georges
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.1 (Snow Leopard) - build failed
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:40:17 +0000 (GMT)

David Reitter wrote:

> I don't think this is related to Snow Leopard at all.
> Try reverting Stefan's refactoring change by going back to
> revision 585ff9 (November 8).

> I've seen the same compile problem today but couldn't
> directly tell what the problem was, since nsterm.h is
> already included in menu.c, so EmacsMenu should be
> declared.

> Please do look into it if you can.

  I've just tried a fresh checkout, it fails the same way.  With a checkout of
Nov. 8 (-D 2009-11-08) the build succeed, and I can now use Emacs.app!  So it
seems there is a bug introduced at the compile time level on Mac OS X (at least
10.6) for what is worth noting.

  Thanks for your help, regards,

--
Florent Georges