Re: New interactive spec

From: Didier Verna
Subject: Re: New interactive spec
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:00:43 +0100

Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't think that's a very good idea -- I find that I _often_ try to
> type/complete a name even if it's available as a default via RET, and
> it would be very disconcerting if valid names were not available for
> completion simply because they were also available using a different
> mechanism.

  OK, but I'm not talking about /any/ buffer available as the default.
Only the /current/ buffer. Do you think it really happens that when
prompted with the /current/ buffer as a default value, you try to type
and complete it anyway ?

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com