Re: Tabs in Emacs?

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: Tabs in Emacs?
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:05:10 +0100 (CET)

I resend the message, because I reveived error of the first transmission.

> I would ask if there are plans to add tabs, as many modern applications
> have, for Emacs 23.2.
>
> Cheers,
> Angelo.

I did solve the problem. I did write the C code for the tabs of Emacs 1 year
ago, but, unfortunately, I had to postpone to send it to emacs.

The code is almost finished, and I believe that in Avril/May I will have time
to finish and send it.

I have to add code for Athena/Motif, and that is all.

I attach here a picture of the tabs in GTK and a picture with the tabs in
console.

Tabs for Emacs - gtk+ version: http://imagebin.ca/view/hCu302.html

and

Tabs for Emacs - console version: http://imagebin.ca/view/nTtJdHou.html

Alin .

Gagnez un séjour au Maroc en découvrant les sketchs désopilants des ReVoila sur
http://www.lesrevoila.fr/